Back & Body Health often works closely with Kim Lee-Knight and bookings can be made by contacting the following clinics:
- Tuesday / Thursday | tel: 403.288.8877
- Wednesday | tel: 403.287.4179
- During the school year, appointments can be made online
Kim Lee-Knight, PT
Kim received her degree in physiotherapy from the University of Saskatchewan in 1991. She has had extensive experience working in sports medicine clinics in Saskatoon, Edmonton and Calgary. Her post-graduate certificates are in:
- Manual and Manipulative Therapy (Part A)
- Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy
- Certificate in Medical Acupuncture and Gunn IMS (dry needling)
Kim also did advanced training in Beijing, China further honing the art and science of her acupuncture knowledge.
Working with athletes has always been an area of interest. Kim has been on the medical teams at World University Games, Commonwealth Games, Pan Am Games, Canada Games, World Police and Fire Games, and worked at many international, national and provincial sporting events. She has had the fortune of working with hockey athletes from Tyke to the NHL and Olympic Teams.