As many of you may be aware, on Thursday, April 30th, the Government of Alberta introduced the plans to Re-Open Alberta. As part of the Staged Phase 1, Chiropractors and Physiotherapists can re-open. Each regulatory body we adhere to; Alberta College of Chiropractors Association and the Alberta Physiotherapist Association, along with approval from Alberta Health Services have provided a thorough plan for returning to in-person care. We want to reassure you we are working diligently to make the required changes to the clinic for the health and safety of our patients, therapists and administrative staff while COVID-19 is still in the community. That way, when you do see us again, you can rest assured that we are taking proactive measures to keep you safe.
Here are some of the changes we are making at the clinic:
- Disinfecting & sanitizing of the treatment rooms after each patient, along with regular cleaning of the clinic
- Receptionists pre-screening patients and staff before they enter our clinic
- Timing patient visits to allow for physical distancing
- Installing plexiglass dividers between patients and the front desk
- Providing personal protective equipment for patients, therapists and administrative staff
The above changes may take some time to get used to, but they are important to put in place because the health of our patients and staff remains our top priority.
We thank you for your patience as we dutifully prepare to re-open and provide you with the same level of care you are accustomed to.
Please watch your email in the coming days as we announce an official re-opening date and how to book in with your chiropractor. In the meantime, please take a look at our Patient Procedure Guidelines we will be asking you to follow. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Stay safe and stay well,
Your health care team at Back & Body Health