We are continuing to offer all services – Chiropractic care, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture and Nutrition Consultations in accordance with AHS and our Associations.
If you are feeling unwell, been in close contact with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 we ask you call to reschedule your appointment.
If you have travelled outside of the country, you are not eligible for treatment until you have completed the 14-day required quarantine, regardless of any negative COVID-19 test results as per our association requirements.
For your appointment, we respectfully ask our patients to:
- Please complete the COVID-19 self-assessment emailed to you on the day of your appointment
- Please arrive at your appointment time and move into the reception area; keeping our entrance clear to allow for social distancing
- Wear a mask while you are in the clinic including treatment rooms; a mandatory requirement by our associations and the City of Calgary Bylaw
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer when you arrive
- Use contactless payment when possible
- Place all of your personal belongings in the sanitized bin provided in the treatment room
What you can expect from us:
- Daily COVID-19 screening and temperature checks of all therapists and staff
- Disinfecting of treatment rooms after each patient
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of the clinic throughout the day
- Wearing PPE including masks and aprons (RMTs)
The health and safety of our patients, staff and community has always been and will continue to be our greatest priority. We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.
-The Back & Body Health Team