Back & Body Health has officially reopened! Our team of Chiropractors, Physiotherapists and Registered Massage Therapists are now available for bookings. A few things have changed since we have seen you last.
Please be aware that patients are required to:
- Take the COVID-19 self-screening assessment at the time of booking, as well as on the day of their scheduled appointment. Patients who answer yes to any of the questions will be rescheduled to return for their appointment at least 2 weeks out. You can access the screening assessment here: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx
- We ask that you please wear a mask to the clinic for your appointment as recommended by AHS. A single-use or reusable fabric mask is fine. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a mask for a small fee.
- Every patient will be required to practice hand hygiene upon entering the clinic with the hand sanitizer provided or you can wash your hands upon entering the clinic.
- We kindly ask that you arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. We are required to limit congregating in the entrance and waiting room at this time. Arriving late may result in shortened treatment time as we need to ensure our practitioners can finish on time to allow for sanitizing between patients.
- Please use the bin provided in the treatment room for your personal belongings. They are sanitized after every patient. Please note we are unable to provide water at this time.
For more information about the changes we have made in the clinic, please review the Patient Procedure Guidelines prior to your appointment.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. We appreciate your support to help maintain a safe environment within our clinic.
See you soon,
Your care team at Back & Body Health