As you may be aware, the Government of Alberta has announced that Phase 2 will reopen on June 12, which includes massage therapy. We know many of you are eagerly awaiting to book your appointment, just as we are looking forward to seeing you. Rest assured; we are working diligently to finalize the procedures we need to have in place to safely reopen. We will be accepting appointments shortly. Thank you for your continued patience.
Here are some of the changes we are making at the clinic:
- Disinfecting & sanitizing of the treatment rooms after each patient, along with frequent cleaning of the clinic
- Pre-screening of patients and staff before they enter our clinic
- Timing patient visits to allow for physical distancing
- Installing plexiglass dividers between the patient and the front desk
- Providing personal protective equipment for patients, therapists and administrative staff
- Providing a sanitized bin for your clothing and personal items while you receive treatment
We are asking patients to help us maintain a healthy and safe environment in our clinic by answering pre-screening questions truthfully and following the new procedures in the clinic.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. We appreciate your support to help maintain a safe environment within our clinic.
See you soon,
Your care team at Back & Body Health